bookishbrunette

Falling Into You
Jasinda Wilder
After Math
Denise Grover Swank
The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
Tarryn Fisher
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Beautiful Bastard
Christina Lauren
Death Comes Home (In Darkness We Must Abide, #1)
Rhiannon Frater

Enclave (Razorland Series #1)

Enclave (Razorland Series #1) - Oh. My. God.I mean really, what else is there?Enclave was FANTASTIC like you can't believe if you haven't already read it! (WHY haven't you read it?)It seemed to me to be a cross between The Hunger Games and the Chaos Walking series with maybe a little, teensy tiny bit of The Maze Runner thrown in the mix. Since I freaking LOVED all those books... Well, for lack of anything better- WIN.Deuce was an amazing heroine! She is fierce, brave and completely confident in her role as a Huntress. She was flat out breath-taking, and probably my favorite heroine of the year!Then there was Fade... Ahhhh, Fade.I rarely quote in my reviews, but I MUST quote Fade here,"I never belonged anywhere until I met you."MAJOR *SWOON* for Fade. I loved seeing Fade and Deuce together... then they are forced topside and they meet a few interesting people. I'm sorry, but when Stalker kisses Deuce in the woods... I almost, ALMOST forgot Fade. It was smokin' hot.I loved so many things about this book, but one thing just made it all round FIVE stars... there were zombies!!!! YES!