bookishbrunette

Falling Into You
Jasinda Wilder
After Math
Denise Grover Swank
The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
Tarryn Fisher
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Beautiful Bastard
Christina Lauren
Death Comes Home (In Darkness We Must Abide, #1)
Rhiannon Frater

If I Stay

If I Stay - Gayle Forman If I Stay was a very powerful read. In fact I'm still reeling about it actually. If I could sum this book up in one word it would be: Heartbreaking.If- If I Stay was a movie, it would be in the same class as P.S. I Love You. Tear-jerker all the way. The first time I saw P.S. I Love You, I sobbed- NO, no cried... SOBBED- weeped uncontrollably until the hubby finally came upstairs and suggested it was time for a tiny break.. Yes, I'm a complete train wreck of emotional instability.If I Stay was like that. It touched me so deeply that I literally had to take 'breaks' from reading it!I can't even remember how long its been since I've cried and cried like this through a book! At the end there was a hallow ache in my chest... *shaky sigh* Don't cry thinking about her baby brother! Don't do it Ashley!!I only have one query... The blurb on the front says,"Will appeal to fans of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight."Now this blurb had nothing at all to do with why I read this book, I actually didn't even notice it until halfway through reading it so it totally doesn't matter... But, If I Stay was absolutely NOTHING like Twilight in any way, shape or form. *confused Brunette* Can someone clarify this for me?