bookishbrunette

Falling Into You
Jasinda Wilder
After Math
Denise Grover Swank
The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
Tarryn Fisher
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Beautiful Bastard
Christina Lauren
Death Comes Home (In Darkness We Must Abide, #1)
Rhiannon Frater

You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, Book 1)

You Are So Undead to Me - Stacey Jay This is SUCH a fun and cute read! Megan Berry is a Zombie 'settler'. Basically she helps the undead settle into the afterlife. "Welcome to your after-death session. My name is Megan. May I have your name, last name first?" -Megan doing her opening spiel.Megan has been out of the zombie settling game for 5 years, when suddenly- right before her date with Mr. HOT senior Josh- a zombie shows up at her door ringing the doorbell.Here's the deal. Once the zombie tells the settler whatever it is that has them bothered enough to CRAWL back from the dead, then they are good to go and head back to the grave.WICKED interesting twist on the whole 'zombie' thing right?But zombies CAN be brought back by dark witchcraft and these particular RC's (reanimated corpses) are very very bad and very very dangerous. Someone is raising RC's... and now Megan's childhood best friend Ethan (who is insanely hot now) is back and has decided to be her "pretend" boyfriend in order to protect her from these rogue RC's.Dude, I know right? I WILL NOT tell you who is behind raising the RC's, but you won't freaking believe it! And the end was full of so many wicked awesome twists that I cannot WAIT to start Undead Much!