bookishbrunette

Falling Into You
Jasinda Wilder
After Math
Denise Grover Swank
The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
Tarryn Fisher
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Beautiful Bastard
Christina Lauren
Death Comes Home (In Darkness We Must Abide, #1)
Rhiannon Frater

The Demon Kiss

The Demon Kiss - Lacey Weatherford At the end The Trouble With Spells, Portia saves Vance from the clutches of evil and becoming a demon... only to have Vance leave her with only a note in his wake!Portia and her friends set out to track Vance down and when they find him- Portia does the very LAST thing I expect! She freaking punched him in the face for leaving her! Ha! I love it! She is yelling up a storm, then Vance goes all dreamy on her and kisses her in that 'Oh so yummy' Vance-a-licious way! *sigh* "I love you." he said, his words penetrating my mind as his lips ravaged mine.After a very emotionally charged reunion, they set their sights on finding Vance's father... and what they find is SO much worse than any of them could have predicted!Oooh The Demon Kiss is just as electric and intense as the first book was! Vance and Portia are sooo super cute together. Vance is wicked sexy, even with his red eyes that mark him as part demon! *swoon* If anything, this makes him hotter, because he's dangerous!Another win for Lacey Weatherford!