bookishbrunette

Falling Into You
Jasinda Wilder
After Math
Denise Grover Swank
The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
Tarryn Fisher
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Beautiful Bastard
Christina Lauren
Death Comes Home (In Darkness We Must Abide, #1)
Rhiannon Frater

Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)

Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1) - Rebecca Donovan Emily “Emma” lives in a nightmare of her aunt’s rage and her uncle’s ambivalence to the abuse she endures daily.Emma lives continuously in her terrifying reality to keep her small cousins safe from their mother’s unwarranted hate. Her best friend Sara is the only light in her dark existence, and Emma won’t let anyone else into her life.Until Evan refuses to let her avoid him and ends up slipping past the mile high barriers that Emma’s put up around herself. As her aunt’s abuse escalates to a horrible brutality, no one can overlook that something very wrong is happening to Emma at home. That’s when her aunt finally goes too far.Reason to Breathe was a look at one girl’s traumatic reality. Throughout the entire book, I was unceasingly praying for Emma’s escape. Rebecca Donovan wrote an intense, highly emotional story that filled me with hope and despair.Absolutely amazing read. I can’t say enough about the emotional depth of Reason to Breathe… Read it as soon as possible!